I am in our den listening to #3 and her cousin and friend play Wii Rockband. It is one of those things that is so awful that you have to just laugh!
For those of you that are not familiar(yet) with Rockband--it is a computer simulated rock concert. It comes with a guitar, microphone and drum set. The idea is to hit the drums at the right notes, sing at the right beat and pitch and play the guitar. Well, Miss #3 is downstairs on mic---she is literally screaming! This whole Wii thing was something that I have put off/avoided for the last couple of years. Mainly because I think that video games and all things like them are the biggest time waster and brain drain around. I have told #2 that I want him to grow up to be a man not a couch potato. Well, we succumbed to the Wii recently. This Rockband is hysterical to watch--for about 30 seconds! That is how long I can actually stand listening to any of my children sing. Unfortunately for them, they sing like me. That is not really a good thing.
I will say that the Rock band has been a great thing to have the kids at MY HOUSE. They are also really working together, laughing, playing and just being silly. That is a good thing.
Now where are those earplugs?
No comments:
Post a Comment