Sometimes the moon and the stars just align and all is well with the world!~
This morning I had decided that I wasn't going to get up early, I could wait and go to the gym at 9:00 am. Well, I didn't turn off my cell phone alarm. It went off at 5:00am. I turned it off and rolled over. I actually rolled across Little Man who had climbed in sometime in the night. I then moved him to his little bed on the floor after he started kicking Mr. Sweetness in the back! Then I laid in my bed--awake. I was AWAKE. At 5:00 am! That is miracle material. I had a second miracle when I actually mentally realized that this was a miracle. So-I got up and out of my bed at 5:10 am and got ready to go to the gym.
Perhaps my body is going to kick in now. Perhaps the scale will move from it's permanently frozen number. Perhaps my pants will start to fit better and then get too big for me!~
Perhaps the moon and stars will stay aligned for a while longer!~
No comments:
Post a Comment