I ran 2 miles tonight~! I ran 1 mile before I had to stop and walk. I then only walked for a bit and then ran the entire way home! I was very slow(as always) but I felt stronger, like my body is finally adapting to harder and more regular exercise. This is a good thing! I am hoping that my foot will not be angry with me tomorrow. It has been about the same--whether I exercise or not, it hurts some.
I actually managed to get my sorry carcass out of bed this morning and at the gym by 5:45 am! I did a cycle(spin) class. I don't know if it was just dark and early but I didn't really love spin at 6:00 am. I usually really like to do the bike. Perhaps it was just a hormonal me?
Anyone ever watch NBC's Biggest Loser? We have been. I just want to lose at least 2 pounds a week. Is that too much to ask? What is up with my body? Do I have to exercise 3 hours every day to get over this plateau?
It makes me crazy!!!
1 comment:
Way to Go!! good for you! I know it's hard to get started but as my sister told me once your first and last mile are the hardest so if you're only running 2 miles it will always be hard! Don't give up, It will get easier.
Post a Comment