
Do you ever wonder if you should pray about something? What if it is a simple thing? Something that only matters to you. Perhaps a simple item that is lost, do you ever feel silly praying about it? I know that I do. However, I am learning that my Heavenly Father is aware of me and my life. I am learning to trust Him, even if it is a simple, stupid thing that is lost.
2 comments:
I don't think there is anything too small to pray about. The Heavenly Father I know is interested in anything that is important to me. As a parent I need to learn to be as interested in the important little things in my kid's lives.
How fun to get to go to Germany! My son wants to learn German and I keep telling him I think Spanish is much more useful here in the good ol' USA. But he got himself a German/English dictionary and he spouts off a few words every now and then.
Can I confess- I feel sheepish praying about one of the biggest concerns of my life right now- losing weight. And it's not that I think that my motives are too "looks-centered" or something like that, it's more like I feel like it's my fault, so why should God get me out of this mess when I keep making bad decisions. Anyway, this was probably deeper than you wanted to delve, but I hope you had a great time in Germany! Lucky you (I lived there in High School- it's beautiful!)
Post a Comment