
I looked out my kitchen window and saw this. It is no small miracle.
These two fight, a lot. The big one is too big for the little one and the little one just wants to belong-no matter how loud she gets.
I had to go and get my camera to remember that occasionally, they do get along.
2 comments:
It is funny how we fight as children. I think it is something that we have to do...it makes us love each other even more. Your girls will look back and wonder why they fought so much. Love the picture.
Thanks for the words of encouragement. Yes, I think Heavenly Father knew exactly what I needed...and that lesson was it.
What a great picture! I love your spacious back yard too. Just wait, your girls will be best of friends when they get older, especially when they start having children of their own. That's how it worked with my sisters and me. :)
Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my WFMW foolproof creamy cottage cheese post. I sure appreciate it!
Post a Comment