Friday, April 25, 2008

The 40th Birthday Party was a success!

The big 40th birthday bash was a success! We had him mostly surprised. I think he suspected something but just wasn't sure how or what. We had lots of friends come over and visit. They brought silly gag gifts. I made a little 8x8 album with old pictures in the middle that people wrote on-like a guest book--turned out so cute!

Hubby's Mom and I had gone through hundreds of old pictures, I scanned them and then had them printed. We put together 7 poster boards of pictures. It was lots of fun to see him look at all these old pictures. It was also fun for my kids to see them.

So, I think that he was surprised--

Now, on to Miss E's baptism. I will pick up my Mom from the shuttle at 1pm, take MissE shopping for a dress, do laundry(this is a constant) and then get ready for everything tomorrow!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Sounds like fun. I wish we could have come. How was the baptism? Hope things are settling down for you thing week. Take care.