
I have been on a walk down memory lane. I have been searching through boxes and boxes of pictures. I was surprised at the emotions that arose as I was looking at these older pictures of my three oldest children.
We get so accustomed to what they look like and how they act right now that somehow we forget how much they have grown!
I had this feeling that I had not taken very many pictures of #3. I felt terrible that not only is she the middle child but her mother had also not taken pictures. Well, last night those fears were put to rest! I have TONS of pictures of her as a baby. Many of them are actually quite good. I believe that when I had her is about the time that my love of photography really started to take hold. I remember hubby bringing the rolls of developed film home and saying "Do you think you took enough pictures of your baby?" I am so glad that I did!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment