Saturday, April 05, 2008

Outside the Box

Another catch phrase that we hear often is "Outside the Box". Implying that we should try to think about things in different ways than what is always expected or the norm.

Well, I thought "outside the box" yesterday!

We were having a party for the Bishopric and the outgoing Elder's quorum presidency. I have been looking for a tablecloth for my new table. It is square. There are NO SQUARE TABLE CLOTHS! I have looked and looked. I went to the fabric store and looked at fabric for an hour and couldn't find anything that I loved enough to spend money on and then go and seam it. Regular fabric isn't big enough to fit across the table without seaming it.

As I was leaving Target I saw a fabulous striped shower curtain. I thought to myself "I wonder" so I looked at the dimensions. 72 in x 72 in. PERFECT! I brought it home and it is so bright and vibrant. Definately my Happy Colors(upcoming post).



So, here is my "Shower Curtain Tablecloth!" I love it!

4 comments:

Lara said...

Oh my smartness! I love it!

Ginny said...

That is really cool, great find!

Mrs. O said...

This would be a perfect Works For Me Wednesday post at Rocks in my Dryer.

What a great idea!

Ter said...

way to be inventive! :)