Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Funny!


Little boy and I are going through Walmart. He has his clip-on tie on with his t-shirt.(what a fashion statement!) the next thing I realize he is talking to someone, On his TIE Phone! He has his tie up to his ear, his head tilted to the left. I decide to really listen.

"I'm sorry you can't come to my birfday party, I'm sorry." (pause) "My birfday is in Oct. 7." (pause) "I can come to your birfday? Oh, thanks! " "When is your birfday?(pause) October 7, that's my birfday!""I can come to your party, Oh, thanks!" (pause) "Ok, bye."

I ask him who he was talking to. He says "Bwake"

Ok, then!

Cracked me up! He had the whole thing down. He would talk, wait for an answer, talk again. He has his little hand up to his ear with his tie phone, he tilt's his head to the left.

Oh, his birfday isn't the 7th! He did get the month correct!

2 comments:

Lara said...

Too funny! You know Love's best fwends are toothpicks? Which is great because if she loses one we can easily get her more. Her fwends get quite the conversations going on between them. Usually one of them is in trouble for something.

Marc and Stacy said...

Thank you for my comment on my blog. Sometimes I feel like I write these long old blogs and people may just skip those posts and go to the pictures...which is fine, but it's nice to touch other people with my stories that have touched me.
I'm excited to look at your blog. You look like someone I could totally be inspired by with all your "organizing" and such...I TOTALLY need to be better at that!
Thanks again!