I have a teenage daughter. That teenage daughter occasionally reads this blog. Due to this fact I don't mention a lot about her, I was worried that she wouldn't like me to talk about her.
Well, the other night she was reading the blog and she commented that I "never" mention her! I tried to explain why and she was still feeling a little left out.
So, Miss #1 child is beautiful, smart, opinionated, independent, outgoing, determined and occasionally a bit moody. She is also fabulous when she is on kitchen duty. She always remembers to clean the counters and clean the sinks. Her bedroom is close to a health hazard. I have told her on occasion that the Hazmat team will have to be called. Two weeks ago I went into her bedroom to find towels. There were 13 on her floor-no wonder there were none anywhere in the house!
This girl is busy, busy. She dances, plays tennis, and runs track-although she is struggling with a pulled hip muscle. She is also involved in the local FFA chapter. She will be attending the state convention this week. She is constantly on the move. She likes to snowboard and wakeboard. She is very anxious for the weather to get warm so she can get a tan and hang out on the boat.
Teenage daughter of mine---"I LOVE YOU!"
2 comments:
That is sweet, I can totally understand why you don't blog much about her though. That is nice she wants to be wrote about though :)
Hmmm, I'm sure she doesn't get any of that busy-ness from her mother and the towel thing sound exactly like my sister's teenage daughters!
You really should write more about her. I'm trying to learn all I can about teenagers before I have my own in about 2-3 years. Help!!!
Post a Comment