Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday to You!


Happy 8th Birthday Little Missy!

It is hard to believe that she is already eight years old. We celebrated her birthday while we were camping at Lake Mead. We had her convinced that we had forgotten her birthday so she was very surprised when we played the coolest happy birthday song that I found by way of my friend Rachel! It is so catchy that my entire family was singing it for days!(I haven't figured out how to put a music clip-and there is an error on her site-I will try to figure it out!)
Happy, Happy Birthday to you!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hey Rose,
Glad you had a great vaca. It's always good to get away and great to come back. Go to playlist.com register and pick your music and it will tell you how to add it to your blog! I loved that b-day song too! It's a disney song.