Ever just KNOW that you are having a hormone induced bad day? I did--yesterday. I was planning to attend Sacrament Meeting at Mr. Sweetness' ward. However, after going to 3 hours of my own meetings I just didn't have it in me. I came home and climbed in my bed. Lucky for me my children were incredibly well behaved and I got to stay in my bed-without any screaming.
By later evening I was doing much better. I even made cookies. Shocking, I know. I even ate a couple. They weren't that good but Mr. Sweetness loved them. Snickerdoodles are his favorite.
After having such a day I knew that I had to get back on the merry go round. So, I got my sorry butt up and made it to the gym this morning--albeit 15 minutes late. I did get there though and that is 2/3 of the battle for me.
What do you do when you are in a bit of a funk? I have to find ways to keep me out of them. I don't like myself when I am in one.
So---it is Monday. I am trying to stay home. I have cleaned my big tub, vacuumed up hundreds of dead bugs(sick little creatures--I have sprayed twice-I hope that they are all dead soon!).
I am going to vacuum my bedroom, try and pick it up some more(big project) and work on every other mess in my house. I am trying to stay motivated and get "caught up" enough that I can work on a little sewing project.
*clean kitchen
*vacuum carpet
*clean bathrooms
*laundry
*laundry
*laundry
*straighten up basement
*prepare for preschool
*50 other things that need done but never make it to the list!
1 comment:
You did it!!! Looks great! See your picture is in side the border what's wrong with mine???!!!!!!
Post a Comment