Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Summer is here!

Summer has officially begun around our house! This brings with it mixed feelings. When all my kids were little it was easy because I was their entertainment! They were always happy riding their scooters, playing with neighbors, an occasional treat. Now that I have such varying ages it is more difficult. I also struggle because I just hate the extra messes that are created. Truth is, my kids are a bit piggy. They also don't think that they should have to actually help around the house---after all it is summer vacation. Well, this Momma has news for them! Hopefully, I will just enjoy the summer and be able to keep them on top of their chores and their whereabouts and all will be well!!

I am hoping to actually upload some pictures soon-we have had lots of fun things lately. I just don't like to be on the computer when the kids are around---it sends a bad message---they then want to spend lots of time on the computer!

No comments: