Friday, June 19, 2009

Sunshine!




I hate to jinx it---The Sun is Shining in my world!!!

I hope that this will be a trend, we are all a bit tired of pouring rain. I have had very little energy(what's new?) and I am usually much more energetic in the summer. I usually wake up early because of the wonderful light. Not this summer. I still feel like it is January!




I am hoping to be able to really run again. Now when I say run, it really means moving a bit faster than walking. My first born likes to tell me that I don't pick my feet up when I run. I have been trying to run a few(when it isn't raining) times a week. I am only up to two miles---however---the best part is that my dumb foot HAS NOT HURT! That is huge! It has been two full years since my plantar faciitis started to bother me. I am hoping that I will be able to get to three miles very soon and then up to at least six. It is a personal thing---before I am dead I would like to actually try a 10K---maybe even a 1/2 marathon.




I hope that it is lovely all day!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Yeah!!! keep it up. I'll run with you in spirit!