

Well, luckily for me, today was a much better day than yesterday! I must be PMSy or something! I went and had lunch with Miss E and she seemed so excited to see me. It was fun to see all the kids. My scouts see me and are excited--but only as long as noone else knows! I stopped at ACE and bought myself some black paint and a paintbrush! Hopfully, that means that the shelf that I have had for MONTHS is getting closer to being painted! I have done laundry, and then more laundry! Luckily for me, it is more done than not so that is a good thing.
Poor Miss E got sick as they were leaving for the bus! She threw up--luckily outside! She came home and slept for about 4 hours. I hope that she just got some little germ, and that J and I don't get it!
It is amazing to me how much of life really is just ordinary, monotonous stuff. I guess that the best way to really find true happiness is to really take that old saying to heart .Happiness is the journey, not the destination! I just wish that I didn't struggle with the journey quite so much!
Enjoy the Process!
1 comment:
It certainly is a struggle!
Post a Comment