
This afternoon I am grateful. Grateful that my sweet little boy stopped walking. Grateful that the dog stayed with him. Grateful for a neighbor driving down the road knowing it wasn't right and stopping. Grateful he is now in his crib safe and sound. Grateful.
5 comments:
That is so beautiful! Did you take that picture?
I'm glad he's alright. I almost lost my baby two weeks ago. It's horrifying!
I did take it! It is my favorite ever! I actually got best of show at the county fair with it!
I was so terrified-I bawled hysterically when Kandice brought him to me.
So when are you going to teach a photography class! No more organizing for you until I get some photo help!
You would be proud of me! I painted the bench from your junk pile! I also painted 2 shelves and a little bench!! I hope to finish them soon! I am not that good but I do get lucky sometimes, I will have to show you some of my photos!
Post a Comment