Monday, September 25, 2006

Finished Projects!!Yeah!!!!

I finally finished some projects! I have had these hanging out in my house for much too long. So, today when I knew that I wouldn't be going to the gym due to baby's cold I decided today was the day!

The yellow chair came started out with the intention of sanding to paint. However, once I started I decided that I liked it! A thinks it is awful! Oh, well, what does she know? I am sure Darling with hate it as well!

The shelf has been in the works for months. Sweetie even hung it up for me!!!

The bench turned out great! It is amazing how I just love the distressed look of things. I love old, ratty stuff that others put on burn piles!

I distressed another bench and shelf and painted a little
desk as well! Hopefully, tomorrow I can get it into Miss E's bedroom!

A few down, a few hundred left! Now on to some chairs!!!

 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lara said...

Wow, they look great! Way to go!!!

I need to paint a door tomorrow so I can get it hung before company comes this weekend. We'll see if I can get it done!