We started the football scene last season. M just loves it! It is the only real leaverage that I have over him! Do you want to call you FB coach and tell him you can't come to the game because you won't practice the piano, do your homework or were fighting with your sister? I think not! I am glad that he loves it so. I don't think that there are that many things in life that we just LOVE to do. We like them but we don't get all twitterpated about them. Football does that for Manly boy! We have a game this afternoon on our home field so that is fun!
I had my checkup for my eyes this morning. They look good, the left is not as good as the right which is great. I will go back in three weeks. The dr. said that often it takes the body a bit to heal and adjust--I sure hope so. I don't want to have spent the money and gone through the surgery and still have to wear contacts or glasses. I knew that it was a risk but you sure hope it doesn't happen. My sister had hers done and they kept changing for a year, and now they are great. So, hopefully mine will improve also!
We are off to football! Yeah for football!
No comments:
Post a Comment