Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Freshly Sharpened

Back to School!
Does this bring happy thoughts to you?

I always loved to go back to school. I was excited to see my friends, my new teacher, a new outfit. Now as the Momma it isn't quite the same for me. However, one thing that I do love about back to school time is all the new school supplies!

Have you seen all the cute tablets, folders, pencils, crayons etc. etc. etc? I have to restrain myself from buying one of each because they are just so cute!
There is an older movie You've Got Mail with Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks. There is a line in it that I just love. It is something about a bouquet of freshly sharpened pencils.

So, go and get yourself a new tablet, a pack of pencils and maybe even splurge and buy the big 67 pack of crayons---just for you. There is nothing better than a brand new box of crayons!

No comments: