I am making progress! My list is getting checked off! I will update with pictures!
The items in red I have done!!!
Move washer and dryer downstairs
-call for cement cutter
-get long exhaust hose
*Put all decorations away in furnace room. Christmas/February/Easter etc.Make sure they are all marked well.
*Move both freezers
*Build Desks in bedrooms(one almost finished!)
*Completely go through pantry-everything put where it goes. (This was major-I worked on it for an entire week)-containers-label all baskets
*Studio/Scrapbook room-go through all the piles, dejunk, put everything in working order.(this is a huge project) (can see floor-a start)
*Clean garage--Winter stuff put away-shoes-throw away old-snowboards/skis up on brackets
*Re-organize hall closet
*Coat closet
*Clean fridge (looks so nice, icky-sticky gone!)
*sort toys-parts with parts(donate many)
*Go through each child(4) bedroom and sort all clothes and toys
*Hang up shelves in kids bedrooms*Hang up name plaques and letters
*Sort books
*Clean off bulletin board (This has to be done ALL the time, it is the catch all and art gallery)*Back up photos-burn cd’s
*pictures into albums*print digital photos
*go through lazy susan
*sort/discard old scrapbook magazines (my friend was thrilled to have them!)
*go through craft boxes in pantry (I went through every sack-reduced from 2 totes to 1)
1 comment:
Good for you! That's quite a list and you've made a good dent. You can come start on my house when you're done at your. haha!
Post a Comment