
Strange picture?
This tent was used one year ago. My hubby and son went to scout camp. While at camp my then 9 year old ate and ate and ate. He just kept shoveling the deep fried fish, mushrooms etc. into his mouth. At 2:00AM he rolls over(no extra space in a 2-man tent) and pukes all over my hubby. Son then rolls back over and goes back to sleep!
My poor husband had to get out of the tent and clean it the best he could. Then at 6:00 am he was washing everything out in the river.
Why am I showing you this tent one year later? Well, when my men came home from camp and shared the experience with me. I said (in my best motherly way) "you better take the tent out , wash it and let it air out."
Well, that tent sat on the garage floor where hubby dumped it(where the shoes go) until I moved it out of the way.
Saturday, my hubby decided to open up the tent. First thing he said "that tent is disgusting!" He then proceeds to ask me how to clean mold out of it. It was all I could do to not tell him "I told you so!"
1 comment:
You said "puke" on your blog!
You're going to have to toss the tent you know.
That is so disgusting!
Post a Comment