Wednesday, August 22, 2007

One Full Year!

I started this blog one year ago! The first day of school. I wondered why anyone would have a blog. What does the word blog mean anyway? Well, I have found that I actually enjoy it. I have found that I am a bit more aware of things that I might write about. Some things are funny and some serious. I have found a company (?blurps) that you actually upload your blog entries and they hard bind it. I think that is a great idea. This is a type of journal. It isn't my personal, personal things because well, that would be weird.

I don't have a huge fan base but I do have a few people that read regularly. So, keep reading and leave a comment occasionally!
I am going to continue writing because I am not doing so well in my personal journal. This will be better than nothing down the line when I am an old lady!

So, here is to another year!

No comments: