Yeah! I finally got my Christmas stuff put away! I had decided that I wanted to go through all the boxes before I put them back in the tunnel(strange, extra narrow, storage spot). What had happened up to this point was me taking the Christmas decorations down and plopping them on the ping pong table. Well, today was the day! My basement is disgusting and I just couldn't really seem to get it clean with all the Christmas stuff snearing at me. I just went through every last box to see if there was broken, old, boring stuff that I wanted to get rid of. I am so proud of myself--I got rid of a LARGE box! It will be going to DI with a large load of outgrown clothes and other odds and ends.
It feels so good to have a BIG job finished!!
1 comment:
Good for you! Mine is still sitting in a corner in my dining room. :)
Post a Comment