Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tuesday

Once again we are buried in new snow! Yesterday we got at least 12 inches. There is just nowhere else to put the snow! Hubby will have to borrow someones front loader so that we can scoop the piles away!

It is now COLD! Like zero degrees cold!

I am trying to get myself motivated to get to the gym. I have to do this thing, get more exercise. Three days a week is not enough for me!

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Crissybug said...

12 inches!!! I would resort to hibernation, and live of food storage until the winter is over! hee hee. Good luck on getting to the gym! You can do it!

Lara said...

I'm sick of the cold!!! Especially since I don't have a warm coat to wear seeing as how I am a little bit pregnant. Today I wore a big sweatshirt and wrapped a blanket around myself to wear in the car! Yes, it's true. Next week you will see me wearing a blanket to Church.