My friend Lara over at The Lazy Organizer has created a spot that anyone can share things of interest. Talk about Tuesday is the name. Well, in true form, it is Thursday so I thought that I would play along.
When you buy new sheets, blankets, etc. they usually come in a zippered plastic bag. What do you do with these bags?
My smart Mom started using them to store seasonal items such as pillows and sweaters. I have been doing this for a few years and it is a wonderful idea. In the spring when I don't want to wear my sweaters anymore I wash them and then put them inside one of these clear bags. They stay totally dust free up on the upper shelf in my closet. I have some seasonal decor pillows, Christmas blankets, pillows etc. stored in them. Whenever I purchase something that comes in one of these bags I put it in the closest and save it for the next use.
1 comment:
What a great idea Rosie! Thanks for the tip.
As for the ice skating in the last post! Good for you for trying. We obviously don't have any outdoor rinks here, but we have a couple of indoor ones. I haven't been in years. It is always pretty fun.
Post a Comment