January--the beginning of a New Year, the time for resolutions, new diets, cleaning house, etc. etc. etc. It is already January 13th. Where are you on all your New Year plans?
I have been exercising! Thanks to doing the extra rough(for me) boot camp at the gym. It is actually really fun! It is hard for me, I am not a fast runner and we do a lot of running. However, I am getting stronger and I feel good about that!
I am still struggling with my scripture study. I believe that this will be a hard one.
My family did have family home evening (FHE) last week. We made some goals, etc. We did our early morning time twice--not great--however, two is better than none. None is where we were before. I am hoping that we can do better this week.
I think I did quite well at trying to lower my voice and not yell. This coincides with the children trying to do their part as well.
So---January 13, 2008.
What am I going to really work on this week? Adding personal scripture study. This week I honestly only read from my scriptures one time. This week I will improve, I hope that I can manage at least three.
Continue to focus on lowering my voice. This is HARD!
I am a terrible time waster. I do not watch t.v. however, I have a blogging habit. If I have time to look at the computer throughout the day I have the time to do more of the things that I want to do such as scrapbook. So, I am going to really try and limit my mindless computer time. This will be good in two ways. One-I will accomplish something that I feel good about and I will not be setting a poor example. (I try to not be on the computer much when my bigger kids are home-I don't want them wasting their time so I better not waste mine!)
I will finish cleaning my basement!!! Anyone want to help?!!!
1 comment:
It sounds like you are indeed moving right along, good for you :) !! I have yet to set my goals for this year, but as long as I find the motivation to set them by the end of the month then I am happy :) !!
Good luck this week!
Post a Comment