Wednesday, October 25, 2006

10 Wierd Things(you probably didn't want to know!)

1. I like to eat onion sandwiches! Bread, butter and onions, if I am really energetic add a slice of cheese! Bite anyone?
2. I went to college in Hawaii.
3. I met Harrison Ford in Driggs, Id and HE talked to me!
4. I am a closet neat freak! It is so deep in the closet that it hasn't surfaced for a long time!
5. I would have 8 babies! I loved being pregnant. I only have 4 because they don't stay babies long enough!
6. I was an FHA state officer in High School. How is that wierd you ask? Future Homemakers of America-I don't bake, am a lousy organizer and basically a messy homemaker. I like to say that it was more of a leadership organization. It taught me how to talk.
7. I would like to be a motivational speaker, I just don't have any idea about what I would motivate, I am working on everything!
8. I was out in the hall on the day talents were being passed out in heaven. I was talking! Therefore, I am a Jack of all trades, Master of none. I do lots of things, just none of them really well!
9. When we were first married we had 4 forks, so if they were in the sink to be washed and we needed one we would look at it and think--Eeh, it's clean enough! EWW!
10. I can clean really disgusting things, but don't bring snakes near me! I will scream like a sissy girl!

I hope you enjoyed this, it is one of those posts that share TOO MUCH INFORMATION!

4 comments:

wendy said...

How fun! I am hoping to take a class or two while we are in Hawaii. And I love babies, too - it's just the 4 months barfing, and the fact that they turn 11 way too quickly!

wendy said...

Me, throwing up while pregnant, not the wee babe! just thought I should clear that up!

Lara said...

Ok, I am giving you a B- because none of those things were really weird except for the onion sandwhich. Onion sandwiches!!! I hope you don't eat them before Church!

What are you doing on this snowy day?

Rosie said...

I have been to Wally world to buy supplies for Cubscouts! We are making planet mobiles! Wish me luck!