
Ever have one of those nights? I took some cold medicine, daytime type and could not sleep! I decided that my body needed rest even if my brain couldn't turn off. I pray that I am never confined to my bed with a sick body and a (fairly) healthy mind. It would be torture. I have thought about stroke victims or some people with Cerebral Palsy, that are basically trapped inside their bodies. It would be a terrible place!
Have any of you heard of the book "The Artist's Way" by Julia Cameron? I have been hearing about it for awhile and wondering if it would be worth buying to help tap some hidden creativity. I used to be a creative person and then I believe life got in the way. Dishes, laundry, driving, etc. I don't like it. I often feel like I am trapped inside myself, so I know that there is something that wants to come out. Hopefully, it is not the crazy woman that my 6 year old can bring out when she won't do what I ask!
Well, here is to a beautiful Sabbath.
3 comments:
I might have to read that too! Wasn't there another book that I wanted to borrow from you? If you don't want me to then I can take a hint!
Wasn't the primary program so sweet! I loved the songs and the ending was wonderful with them coming out into the audience.
Dang I keep doing that!
I will ask if he has finished it!! Yes, the program was incredible. My hubby was in tears. The music was the best I remember in years. I want to find out if you can get a CD with the new music. Miss E and her Momma would like to listen to it.
How are you feeling?
Post a Comment