It is cold, dark and rainy. It makes me want to curl up in comfy pj's in front of the fire. It also makes me want to smell something yummy cooking, like apple pie or bread. Does this weather do this to you?
We went Halloween shopping last night. Miss E and the Dude got their costumes and you would think that it was already the big day! The girls have been playing dress up all afternoon. We now have three capes so that all three of the girls can have one. They have been a great investment in make believe! They have played with these capes for years.
Go and make something yummy. I wish that my Momma was here to make me some apple crisp, hers always tastes better than mine. Hers must be full of love!
1 comment:
Ugg, I don't want to think about Halloween costumes! Do I really have to? Where do your kids treat? I don't know what we're going to do this year.
Post a Comment