Now the yucky part! Cleaning up the mess from a muddy, dirty, wet weekend! We actually had a really great time. Thursday and Friday were beautiful! The weather was perfect, we layed out, went on the boat, went to the sandy beach and just enjoyed the days. Friday evening it started to rain and it downpoured! We thought that we were going to slide into the Lake! Luckily for us we didn't, however, we were trapped inside for an entire day! Sweetie kept telling us we were lucky we weren't in a tent. I said that if we had been we would have already packed up and left! However, we have now found out that we wouldn't have been able to go anywhere! There were flash floods all around. In the Vegas area there were 4 deaths! We saw one spot while we were leaving that had flooded and filled with mud, at least 5 feet deep across the road!
So, here is to cleaning up the yucky muddy mess! It is sticky clay. I think that we will be cleaning it forever.
2 comments:
Hmmmm, I get that in my house EVERY DAY! So glad you didn't get washed away.
Woops, I commented on Kate's account! Well now you can go read her new blog.
Post a Comment