How have mothers throughout time survived? I am emotionally and physically exhausted. Between worrying about the 13 yr old and then cleaning up after 6 people I am just wiped out. I try to not worry too much about the mess, it is evident if you come in! However, today I left the 13 yr old in charge of the 2 and 6 yr old for 1 hour while I did scouts. I left my house quite clean. I had had company in the morning. I came home to a fussy baby that needed changed, 2 six year olds spreading stuff high and deep, a very unhappy 10 yr old(mean 13 yr old) and where you ask was the 13 yr old who was in charge? In my bedroom on the phone! There was every possible thingdumped out. I am sorry, but I lost it a bit. Why is this normal? Why do all children make messes? Why?
Tired and cold. Mom, can I come and hide at your house for awhile? By myself?
2 comments:
It's hard when expectations are not met. I would have been very frustrated with the situation you described too!
Thanks for commenting on my blog. I'm excited to read around here!
Oh, I hear ya, sista. You are singing my song. The kitchen mess, the tv mess, the bedroom messes. Aaaaa! Then I have to remember that I'm probably not going to pay her, and the littles are alive and the house didn't burn down. So I yell a little, and clean up the mess and feel better...
Post a Comment