
It is hard to believe that we have had this little angel with us for two entire years. He was a surprise baby that we are so blessed to have received! I think he has been a blessing for the entire family. I recommend everyone have a caboose baby!
This little guy loved his shopping cart so much that he had to sleep with it! He also loved his big yellow dump truck! Simple toys are the very best, they play with them, imagine with them, love them!
We are headed out again! WE are taking our pilgrimage to Lake Mead, NV. The kids are off of school for two days so we have some extra time. My Sweetie is so excited he can hardly stand it. We haven't been in Oct. for the last two years and it is the very best time to go! So, packing and lots to do! It is crazy how much garbage we eat while camping. I try to be reasonable with junk food most of the time, I hardly buy any. NOT CAMPING!
BonVoyage!
Hey, my two readers, if you want to go on the cruise in Feb. let me know and I can get some info from Ron to you.
1 comment:
So where are you cruising to? I don't know if you want us coming along. We're real party animals, heavy drinking, late nights, karaoke and all that. Oh excuse me, that was all the other people on the boat.
Post a Comment