I broke down again! Being gone so much last week my house was overwhelmingly dirty. I was trying to not freak out about it but I also was not making much progress.I usually have my kids do their chores, etc. However, we were way behind and it was getting to me. So, I called in reinforcements. I called my now 14 year old(happy birthday-how did that happen?) and her two friends. Will you help me clean the house? Will you pay us? (the normal answer for that is NO, you live here, we all clean.) Yes, I will pay you.
Desperate times call for desperate measures! So, three teenagers and one hour and I can move in my house again!
The best $18 I have spent in a long time!
1 comment:
What a good idea! I don't have any teenagers in my house, but I know a bunch in my ward. I might have to work out a proposal for them when I need help...which seems like all the time! I am glad that you were able to get your house clean! It seems like money well spent!
Post a Comment