Have you ever felt like an underachiever? I sure did tonight! It was our monthly Pack Meeting for Cub Scouts. I am the Bear leader in our ward(church congregation). We have our meetings, the boys are passing off requirements, advancing, etc. Then I go to the meeting--and the Wolf leader has like 12 additional EXTRA awards that her group has earned. I didn't even know that there were other awards that they could earn!
I often feel like that old saying "a day late and a dollar short". Even right now my computer is typing slow, I hope that it isn't dying. I have pictures that are not backed up yet!
On to brighter things! I got the wood today for the desks in the kids bedrooms. I had purchased some melamine, but I just was not convinced that I was going to like it. So, I got it. My friend Lara is quite the powertool gal so she is going to help me with this project. I also got some more ribbon to finish the labels for my pantry. I realize that I am being obessive, will anyone but me ever realize that my ribbon doesn't match? No, however, I figure if I am going to as much work and thought to this pantry as I have been then I have to go with it. Interestingly, I am finding that with the baskets there just isn't as much extra "stuff" getting shoved in the pantry. That is the plan, a place for everything!
I was also tagged by Chrissy . I haven't ever been tagged before. I am suppose to come up with seven random things about myself. I have to think about this. I will try and do it tomorrow!
Well, Off to my bed! I am going to spin class again tomorrow. I am feeling very good about this but very bad about my weight. It is up not down. I think that I may have to really step something up. Perhaps cutting out the pepper jack cheese would be a good start! I think that I may need to add an evening run into my routine. I might be able to schedule it in more this summer, in all my free time!
1 comment:
I just want to know what happened to all of Jenny's enthusiasm. Is she too pregnant or what? It wouldn't hurt the parents to get involved you know. Grey picked up some great books at the library today so we are trying. I told him he had to write a paper about what he learned and read it in your den meeting! No wonder people think home-schoolers are weird!
Post a Comment