Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Here We Go!

Oh, My! School is almost out! Those six words either bring sheer joy or ultimate terror. Which camp are you? I am actually a bit of both. I am ready for a change of pace. Not quite so rigid of a schedule. Hanging outside in the evening, not worrying about bedtimes.
I also dread it. I have four children-yes, I did say four! That means that I have to have more food around, I have to cook more, clean more, monitor more, everything more!
So, here are a few things that I want to enjoy this summer.
*Go to the Zoo a few times
*Go to Lagoon--and try and enjoy it(it is still quite a chore for me)
*Go to the lake with the boat(once it gets fixed-bummer)
*Go to the drive in-we have one of the few left in the country--so much fun for the family.
*Go to Grandma's house
*play in my flowers
*color with sidewalk chalk
*read a good book(I don't know if this will ever happen again! I hate,hate being interrupted)
*scrapbook
*evening walks
*movies outside on the patio
*looking at the stars
*smelling the mountain air

What are you plans for summer?

1 comment:

An Ordinary Mom said...

This will be my first official year with summer break since my daughter is just graduating from kindergarten :) !! She doesn't get out for a few more weeks and then we are heading to visit family for two weeks. Once we get home we will probably spend a lot of time outside enjoying the sunny weather.