Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Progress!



Wow, it is so nice to be able to see my floors! Also to not see too many sticky messes that I knew had been there for much too long!


I worked hard all day. We stopped and read books to the little one, made meals, kissed boo boos, etc. but all in all it was a very productive day! Each of the three older kids came home to their very own lists with their chores on them. Interestingly, the 7 year old was the very best at just doing her jobs, she asked for more windows to clean! The big girl wasn't thrilled but she had a friend that wouldn't let her go outside until it was finished. Now, the 10 year old boy---he still has work to do! He is in the avoidance phase. So, his list today will have todays and what didn't get done yesterday! I am really going to try and stay on top of this method.


We discussed these chores before I went to Germany but it hadn't been ingrained yet. So, a new day--a new job. We all live in the house, we can all work together to keep it clean!


I actually kept a list of all that I did--you know that each one of those things crossed off actually had six steps inside of it to be completed!

Totally different subject---How to keep from snacking? I want to eat junk, all day, everyday! I went to spin class, had a great workout---now to stay motivated! How do you stay motivated to healthy living?

No comments: