Fourteen! How did that happen? My baby girl is 14 years old! Doesn't 14 years just sound like a long time? If someone says to you, "in 14 years we will have our house paid for." It sounds like a really, really long time. Hard to consider. I have a 14 year old daughter!
We spent her birthday shopping. I survived with only a few scratches! We did really well, we hit our local Ross store. We found t-shirts,shorts,skirts,a darling dress and all of them were a decent price!Of course, we also had to find shoes---shoes are so cute this year! It was a fun day. Hard to believe she is this old. To me she is still a little thing. However, I have to remember--when I was 14 I had a driver's license!(daytime only-Idaho) I am SO glad that she doesn't get one until she is 16! I am also glad that we live in the country so that she isn't just "wandering" around town.
She is beautiful, smart, funny, talented and my little girl-how did she get this big?
No comments:
Post a Comment