
What a week! We have been running ragged this entire week.
Monday-FHE-big hike,baseball practice, science project
Tuesday-Bishopric night - me speaking at Enrichment meeting-YW planting flowers
Wednesday-Wedding at Temple(45 minute drive), luncheon,switch cell phones, cubscouts, Weblos, back to reception(45 min drive), extra dance practice
Thursday-softball practice, two-softball games,#2 Piano lesson, driving little girls to dance practice, baseball game, older girls dance practice
Friday-Gym(I needed it badly) tennis,#2 moving sprinklers(first day), packing motorhome with food for dance competition tomorrow-heading to campground at Lagoon(amusement park).
Saturday-dance competition-spread throughout the day starting at 8:00am until 5:30pm!
That list doesn't include Daddy working,Mommies work- laundry, dishes, homework, showers,grocery shopping, food etc. etc. etc.!
May is such a crazy month for us. So many things are ending yet other things have already begun. Also, the mindset has changed. It is now summer and nice warm weather. We all want to be outside playing!
I have often heard people say that children are too overscheduled. I do not disagree. We have tried to not have too many things for each child. However, when you have 4 children, 2 parents, a dog, a house and a partridge in a pear tree---oh, wrong story! We as parents-or me as the mother, we are often running a lot. I am trying to just go with the flow. I am not feeling like I am doing that too well. However, I have a very messy house and I am trying to just do baby steps. I am trying to just accept this crazy week. We are all healthy! The messy floor isn't going to kill us. It might embarrass us but it won't kill us!
So, if you come to visit, please just step over the mess and love us anyway!(bringing Alice wouldn't hurt either)
No comments:
Post a Comment