How did I do on my goals/habits this past week?
Lowering my voice/not yelling---This was not a good week.Miss E was a bear and my stars must not have been aligned because I could have given her to the gypsies with no questions asked. This is going to be such a struggle. If I could only really figure out a way to help her control herself. I have tried numerous things but she is the most stubborn and obnoxious of my children. I just don't know what to do with her.
Reading my scriptures--I did a tiny bit better. I know that I read at least two times. I also read some articles from the New Era but that is stretching it! I just have to keep trying!
Clean the basement--I managed to get this almost finished! I still have to vacuum under the couch cushions, reorganize the books, dust. The main mess is taken care of! I have to make my DI run. The ping pong table is still covered!(This isn't one of my real GOALS it is just something that had to be done!)
Exercise-I am going to my boot camp class at the gym three days a week.It is tough! I really enjoy the class. I am exercising harder in this class than I have ever done before. However, I am not seeing the results that I want. I realized that I used to go to the gym 4 to 5 times a week. I think that my body is one that must need more. So, this week I am going to try to increase my exercise by at least one day, hopefully two. I am also going to try to reduce my sugar intake. I know that I am consuming way too much.
Useless computer time- I did better with this. This is such a hard thing, there are so many things that I want to learn about and do that some of this information comes from the computer. However, I KNOW when I am just wasting time. I will continue to really pay attention to this.
Family Home Evening-We had a quick FHE again last week. Nothing fancy but we did have it.
Morning Scripture time--not so good. We only had it one time. We were up so late numerous times that we all slept in. We will try again.
1 comment:
It sounds like you are making progress! Great job on getting the majority of your basement cleaned up. I hope you have a great week!
Post a Comment