Saturday already!
I did well on a few things and not so well on others!
FHE-we played games with the ward.
Morning Study-NADA --this is going to be tough
Personal Scripture Study- again-not once
Exercise-YEAH!!!! I exercised 5 days this week!
Not Yelling-this was a much, much better week. It must help to not have a full moon, PMS and a PMSy teenager!
So go and check out Smart Habit Saturday--join in, it might help you with something!
3 comments:
Congrats on your successes! I am hoping to exercise and not yell so much too. BOY can I feel you on the PMSy teenager! As I had "the talk" with my 10 yr old the other day I contemplated the fact that someday soon my poor hubby will have 4 PMSing women under one roof - he is a LUCKY LUCKY man ;-) Good luck with being SMART this week!
Good job on the things you did well & I hope this week is better for the others. In high school my mom, sister & I were all in a small apartment. OH BOY! There was one week a month that was PMS free, our cycles fell right after the other. In your case it sounds better having only one PMS week. Hope this week is a good one! Oh & I'd invest in Pamprin - saves my kids when I'm PMSing. ;)
Great job on the exercise! That's awesome...
And the yelling thing can be a slippery slope, can't it??
Post a Comment