Thursday, October 05, 2006

Baby parts


I am getting terribly excited about our trip!!! We are leaving tomorrow! Yeah!

I spent today at our organizing class, trying to learn, making a bit of progress. I then went to town and got pictures printed of baby Josh. His Momma is extra busy and hasn't had time. They turned out so cute! I put three in a frame and they are precious! Little newborn baby parts, nothing better than that!

It is raining and cold. It makes me want to stay home and sit in a blanket and embroider! I hope that someday I will want to start tackling my own photo pile. I have such wonderful pictures of my children, they all need to be in frames and books in my home!

Better today than yesterday, better tomorrow than today!

1 comment:

Lara said...

That's adorable!

I don't think I can be friends with someone that travels as much as you do. Clearly you have a life outside of the internet and that is just not acceptable.