



What a great weekend!!! We just didn't take many pictures but we had fun! We wandered up and down the beach between Pacific and Mission Beach! We watched the waves, the people, and the bikes! I LOVE beach cruiser bikes! There was this fabulous bike shop with all these custom paint jobs. I wanted to take one home with me, they would have shipped it!!! These bikes just made me happy to look at them!
We suntanned on the beach, ate breakfast at Kono's on the beach and just enjoyed being together! We could have used 3 more days of just laying on the beach, it was perfect! I am going to check out rental properites! Wouldn't that be a super vacation?!!! I think so!
Well, this will have to get us through until we go on another cruise together! It is so important to be with your hunny, but oh so hard to manage it!!!
Thanks Sweetie! It was fabulous!
2 comments:
I'm so glad you had fun while I was home suffering. No, really!
Chris and I love cruises! We're still trying to decide what to do with five weeks of vacation this year. What do you think?
I felt much better today so I think I'll make it to the pumpkin patch tomorrow. Kate will never forgive me if we don't go.
Are you going to the gym this week? I wish I was!
We are going on a cruise in Feb. of this year. Great price, let me know if you want more info, Ron Whitear is our travel guy and he has a big group going. We have gone with him 3 times. He does a great job arranging things.
I am glad that you are doing slightly better. I am sorry you have had it so bad. See you at the school.
Post a Comment