Struggling with how much is too much information. I will post more later! I think about it, but somehow it isn't happening. Perhaps the 4 kiddos might have something to do with it.
I am going to church today, I have been absent for 4 weeks so if feel inactive. Perhaps it will help me get a better perspective and be ready to really dig in again. You know, Family Home Evenings that really matter, more family prayer, scriptures. The whole thing. We need it around here.
Wish us luck!
4 comments:
Prayer. That is going to be my personal focus this week. I don't know why the easiest thing is also the first thing I stop doing.
I need more information.
Can we not even talk about my breakdown at Church today? I haven't fully recovered.
P.S. You may be feeling inactive because you ARE inactive!!!
Hey, what happened? I didn't see you leave. Hope you are doing better.
Post a Comment