
Do any of you remember this picture? Well, I am ready to finish this project! It has been almost finished since before my trip. I have needed to label the baskets. I am still not sure how to go about doing this. I know that I am overthinking this process! My big girl said just get some big sticky labels and stick them on! However, I want it to look cute!
The baskets are already helping! Labels are needed however, because I am the only one that seems to realize that things go in certain places! Actually, the family is starting to "get" the placing of things. I have a few more little tweaks to do, not liking the looks of a few boxes but not sure what would work better! When it is finished I will take pictures and have the pantry's big debut!!!
What projects are you working on? I have a pantry to finish and a desk to build!
1 comment:
Hi Rosie, have you been to the Creative Organizing blog? She has great ideas for beautiful labels. I don't know how to link in comments but I'm pretty sure you could google Creative Organizing and find her. Otherwise send me a quick email and I'll send you the link.
Good luck getting the pantry done!
Laura
Post a Comment