I have been thinking about "finishing." Today I went to the gym and came home and got busy cleaning up. My mop broke so I had to mop on my knees. My Mom used to always do this-I hated it! Well, I am glad that I know how because my floor was icky,sticky.
I am planning to start painting the wood for the desks tonight or tomorrow morning. We have baseball and softball tonight along with the ward Family Home Evening. I am not sure if I will be able to make it to FHE. I want to support hubbies ward as much as possible but I have to take care of home first. It is sometimes quite difficult to do it all!
I am going to go and call about the frames for the magnent boards, perhaps I can pick them up!
I am going to go and hang up the basket in my bathroom.
What are you finishing today?
No comments:
Post a Comment