Friday, June 08, 2007

Talents or short comings?

Do you ever feel like a real dork? Are you the one that is always bringing the cutest plate full of cookies or the neat little craft? I am so not that person. However, I want to be that person! Isn't that crazy? I want to be the one that knows all the cool recipes, has cute hair, my kids clothes are darling, I know just how to make this and make that. I feel like I am barely able to scrape together enough clean clothes that my family can put on, much less actually have them be cute!

What are your strengths? Have you ever actually written them down? I remember having to do this type of thing while in school. It is so easy to come up with our shortcomings, yet difficult to find our talents. Why is this?

So, I am going to try and think of some things that I am good at. Cooking is not one of them!!

1 comment:

Lara said...

Being a dork is fun sometimes though isn't it? And having your nine year old make the treat is even more fun. You are going to see us with a plate of deviled eggs more often!