
This is what I have been doing this week!
Instead of this!
So, for the last 2 days I have been working on the mess that is my house and am feeling a bit more in control. If you walked in to my house today it would still look like a total disaster to you. You would not realize what I have done.
*15 loads of laundry
*huge flower bed weeded
*kitchen/dining room windowsills cleaned(yucky)
*baseboards and doorjams washed in utility/half bath
*3 out of 4 bathrooms cleaned(2 kids helped!) Windowsills and baseboards also!
*weed garden 1/2 mowed
*food fixed
*dishes unloaded and loaded 8 times
*made appointment with a cement cutter for my dryer move
All of these things are additional to the normal feeding, monitoring, reading, hugging, kissing and driving that has to happen if you have a family.
I have to toot my own horn occasionally. If I don't who will?



No comments:
Post a Comment