AMUSEMENT PARK! Those two words bring joy to the ears of children and total fear into the hearts of their parents!
Today I dared take my FOUR children to our local amusement park(Lagoon,Ut). My dear hubby bought us season passports. Wasn't that the sweetest thing a husband could do? Buy passports and tell you to all have fun(without him). There is one HUGE benefit of having season passes. You do not have to go from open until close! We got to the park at about 2:30 p.m and left at 5:30 p.m.! It was absolutely perfect timing! Everyone had gone on their favorite rides a time or two and they were all at that point that they needed to be fed real food and have a nap(particularly the Momma!) The next time we go we are going to go to the water park. It is just so hard to do both, it is just too tiring for the Mom and 2 year old.
This year is very different. The 7 yr old is tall enough and brave enough to go on almost any ride in the park-so that means that she can go with the 11 and 14 year olds and I can stay in kiddie land with the 2 year old! This works for me because I am getting old. Something happened to me having all these angels. I get sick on many of the rides that I used to love! Sometimes I am okay, but others--hold on! Today I about lost lunch on the flying aces. I really felt like I was going to lose it!
For any of you in the area, head on over to Lagoon-It's where fun is! (or so the adds say!)
1 comment:
I hear you on the sick/old thing. I used to love stuff like that, but a couple of years ago I got sick from riding a merry-go-round. I seriously had to lie down on a bench to try to keep my lunch down. Some days I really hate getting older.
Post a Comment