Sunday, June 24, 2007

Summertime fun

"Oh, what do you do in the summertime, when all the world is green?" Do any of you remember this song?
There is one line "and lazily dream and watch all the clouds go by? " I am hoping that I actually get a few days to do this!
We actually did have a very nice weekend. We went to the lake with seven children! It actually turned out good. They played in the water until they were totally waterlogged. We managed without much sunburn so that is a plus. My two nephews in from CO had so much fun. It was so fun to watch the cousins really become friends. They just don't get to see each other very much.

With so much playing in the sun my kids were all wiped out. All the kids exept the 2yr old fell asleep in church. It was rather funny.

Ok, I don't have anything wonderful to say!

No comments: