It's Monday already! We had a whirlwind trip starting Thursday morning. We took a young single adult group from hubbies church to Manti, Utah. There is an outside performance done there called the Mormon Miracle Pageant. It was incredible! We had a great evening and then we got up EARLY to go the the Temple. It was a very special day. We had a fireside that evening that was really powerful. Saturday we went to a large waterslide park. It was fun to watch everyone really having such a good time.
I am grateful that I was able to be a part of this activity. These are some really strong young people. They are in a very difficult stage of life. Most of them are really trying to live a good solid, strong life. They are all so smart and vibrant. It is fun to be with them.
Coming home is a shocker(as always). It is just so much of the same stuff. The same stuff that I struggle with always. So, trying not to dwell on it and just getting it done.
I was going to the gym, planning on a great spin class. Just as we turned the corner, almost to the gym, angel boy pukes! Eewwh! We had to drop off the big girl for tennis and then head home to clean the mess up! One of the many joys of motherhood!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment